Sunday, September 11, 2005

Night OWL


I am a night owl!!

No, I was not Marc Anthony, Maximus, or Valentino in my previous life. I was just simply an owl.

This I know because there is no other rhyme nor reason for the madness of being awake at 3 or 4 in the morning doing things and wanting to do more things. Collecting all my 'not-in-used clothes' and other house items to give to the Salvation Army did not take me all night. Neither did scrubing my tub. Things we, oops, I am sorry, "I" do at night.

And if I am not a night owl, I must be one of those birds that come out of a clock. The one that keep repeating the words 'coo coo', over and over. At least those words provide me with some meaning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Guess? said...

I have one word for you, AMBIEN!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home