Friday, November 25, 2005

When I met you..


When I met you,
I wasn't planning on falling in love. I wasn't planning on feeling so attracted to someone, anyone. But you took feelings inside of me, and exploded them to the max; like no one else had.

When I met you,
I didn't realize how much my love would grow; that the attraction that brought us together, would reach beyond passion and lust, to the comfort of knowing we had something special. Someone who once was just a lover, but became a very close friend.

When I met you, I had no idea where our relationship would lead us, how beautiful you would make my world.
But now I know without a doubt...
the luckiest day of my life,
was the day that I met you.


Inspired by a hallmark card with words credited to R.Duvall
Click on Image for rightful credit


3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Very nice....very nice!!!

Have a great day!!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Thanks Lori...

"it was just the tequila talking" :-)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Tequila makes people do the strangest things!!!

Have a great day!!!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home