Thursday, December 01, 2005

Dating after 35!

After my last post, I received a few emails asking me who was KP, and what in the world happened with KP that I was thanking her in my PS.

We made love with words!! That's what happened!! And in the process she returned to me some intangibles of life! She restored in me faith in the process of dating. The dance between two human beings just starting to get to know each other. A give and take. An exchange of thoughts, ideas, glances, slight touches, laughs, smiles, sexual tension and innuendos. Two human beings circa 40 years old, not playing the dating game, but putting to work everything they have learned throughout the years. And it was good! And effortless. It was also rhythmical and right. Sealed with a half-lip, goodbye peck, which came natural. Hey, this was only the third time I have seen her ( the first two not equaling 10 minutes). But that night, three hours of conversational intercourse.

Yesterday, just to hear her talk and laugh on the phone, aroused me! Really liking someone for who they are, is indeed a refreshing feeling! If only all my encounters of the past would have been like this one, my life would be richer today. And lord only knows where are we going with this.. But who cares about the result? Right now I am enjoying whatever she gives me! And I'll treat her the same way!

Keep warm my dear! I'll kiss your boo-boo soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger SPG said...

This is a great blog! Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm going to post a link here.

4:25 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Thank you SPG!
T

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sweetmiss said...

Ah, making love with words, so much fun. For me, a man can not hope to get near me physically unless he turns me on mentally. Something about a man that can write a sentence and get me hot without ever touching me, oh, that makes me melt.

I'm so very glad you've found someone to make you happy. I hope you are enjoying her.

Sweet

6:44 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Sweet..

Is that 'doll' handing me a heart????

:-D
T

9:57 PM  
Blogger Sweetmiss said...

T.....
not handing you a heart, just showing that I do have one that I bring out from time to time, lol. hope your weekend was great.

Sweet

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home