Saturday, December 17, 2005

Five Weird Habits

Ok.. so the blogging world (and Lori's) is catching up with me... I have been tagged to do my Five Weird Habits. Ladies and Gentleman, this I was trying to do as I fell asleep last night.

Here are the rules;

“The first player of this game starts with the topic. “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”

My 5 weird habits (in no important order)

1- I have to fall asleep with the sheet touching my lips (something about feeling the coolness and softness of the sheet)
2- I dont drink my orange juice.. I sip it.
3- When I shower, I need to lay against the wall for a little while and let the water just hit me.
4- At night, when I go to the bathroom I don't turn the lights on; these includes all the hotels I go to where I place the math right in front of the bowl so that I know where I have to stand. And no I don't miss.... Im a trained professional, PLEASE do not attempt this at home.
5- After brushing my teeth and rinsing, I have to clear my throat, with the same sound my Dad used to wake me up when I was a kid (this habit was not conciously acquired).

So there you go.. not too weird, huh? (or at least I like to think so).

Ok.. let me comeback here before I think about who to tag ..

6 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

You got a lot of funky things going on in that bathroom of yours....animal sounds, target practice and come on.....what are YOU REALLY doing in that shower?? I don't know T-, think your holding out on your friends!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

And BTW, I also was up late writing my five habits...we should have done them together!!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

We could have Cheri,

In the bathroom...!!! >;-D hee hee

T

5:45 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Oh, I can so relate to not turning on the lights at night when you go to the bathroom! Do you leave the door open too!

Thank you for all your kind words on my blog.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Sorry I kept you 2 up late...LOL....Thanks for doing them!!!

hmmmm.....Everybody loves the shower scenes...LOL

Have a great day!!!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's okay Lori, it was a lot of fun. Too bad T and I couldn't do it together...so when's the next tag?!?! Up to it T? But only if it involves bathroom scenes. lol
Guess Who??

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home