Thursday, December 22, 2005

Post a Secret??


Here is a short post, but it should be a fun one for those who have not discovered the blog that I am going to write about.

It is called
POSTSECRET.

Earlier today while watching CNN, they had a segment where they featured the book written by the blog's host and an interview. For a minute, I felt like I was having a Deja Vu. All of the sudden I remembered I have visited this blog, and it is pretty entertaining.

The concept is easy; people send a secret or a confession on a card. The card usually has images that relate to the secret. It is pretty cool! You might want to send one yourself. They do not only form part of a book, but also a traveling gallery, as well as postings on different publications. While some of the confessions might not be completely true, just like the author said on TV today, just like in a library, fiction can also make for very interesting reading.

So go ahead friends, enjoy the blog!

PS This is only my 23rd blog, and Im on a mission to write 25 blogs by December 25th. So keep it tune to the same 'bat channel'.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell A Secret

10:32 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

That is a pretty great blog...

Whoooohoooo come on 25!!!

Have a great day!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

12:37 AM  
Blogger John said...

That was very interesting reading....thanks for sharing

2:28 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Hmmmm.....I better start loading up on those postcards stamps..I have a load of dirty secrets that I can unload...lol

Hey, did you ever hear that song, "Dirty Little Secrets", it reminds me of this site. You should link to it, its a great song.

So T? Have any dirty litle secrets you'd like to share with us?

4:53 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Sure C...

Recenly, I was manipulated into doing something I have never done before!!

T

7:01 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

But the question is....did you like the manipulation and of course, WHO manipulated you??!?!

For some reason, I think you are not sharing with us your "Dirty Little Secrets!!!"

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home