Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday, Funny Sunday

Not too long ago I discovered BLOGTHINGS; what a bunch of fun quizzes to do. Most of them surprisingly accurate, and some of them just funny. So before I head out to face a 58 degree weather day, 10-15 mph winds and a 10 mile run, allow me to relax by doing these quizzes and sharing them with you.

How You Live Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside. You are always tactful and diplomatic. You let people down gently. You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences. You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.
Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate
You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause. You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you! A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.

Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover

You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you!
Not because you posess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter. You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you.

You inspire each person to be an idealist and passionate, and you make each moment memorable Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover.

Your abilities to make dreams come true is so strong, that you are often the love of many people's lives. Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours. No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover.

You Are Chinese Food



Exotic yet ordinary.

People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.

What Kind of Food Are You?

Your World View

You are a fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably content. You value kindness and try to live by your ideals. You have strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

You respect truth and are flexible.
You like people, and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.

And Finally, the one test that I found the hardest to answer, yet I do not disagree with the results as I pride myself in this aspect of my life!

You're an Expert Kisser

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable

More next week? Gotta run... no pun inteded...

UPDATE: Today was the season premiere of 24 ! I do not have time to find the article I read before last year's season premiere, but basically it backs me up in what I have to say. If you are missing this show you are missing some of the best writing and drama found on TV.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

T-, will you marry me?!? Damn, I'm already married!!

Will you be my Mr. Married Prince Charming?! Damn, your not married....

hmmm...gotta think about this one. Such a great review!! Are you really that seductive? Are you realy an expert kisser?! Damn!!

Going to take the quizzes now to see what it says about me.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Sweetmiss said...

Hey, now say it with me.....GO STEELERS!

Yeah, DH and I watched the game and I can't believe you missed it. It was really good.

Sweet

10:47 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I LOVE bloggythings. They are so much fun when I have nothing to write about.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me some marathon tips. It is my first marathon, and I appreciate all the help I can get! Have fun training for your half marathon. I love the 13.1 mile distance. Not too far, but still an acomplishment.

12:05 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

A dream man to the nth degree!

We already knew you were like this, but it is nice to know that he has been confirmed!

Have a good day.

12:35 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Cheri...
U r too demanding.. I read your temperament quiz results..

Sweet.. YOU GOT LUCKY (twice)!

Blondie.. I only put around 9.2 miles yesterday (beautiful day), and today my knee is wrapped.. and I have no more ice at home..

Barbara.. shameless 'horn tooting' that I think Im acquiring by osmosis from a man from Texas.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Damn you Tony!! How you you think I am so damn demanding!! You better re-write your response to me!! (LOL)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home