Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday, Lazy Sunday!




..musings from a very slow day!

JEANS
So today I went shopping for some jeans... this has obviously become a science. All I need is a basic jean.What's with the relax, easy, loose and comfort fits? Straight, tappered, loose or boot cut? Or loose-boot cut and flared. Sits at the waist, below the waist, slouch or low-rise. And once you have decided all that, would it be the dark, medium or light denim color; or the dark, medium, light stonewash?

It makes me think, how many older men have gone to the store and ended up at home trying out their jeans with a low waist, relax fit, with a loose-boot cut?

CABLE
Is this the biggest waste we have all witnessed? Do not get me wrong, it has provided us with 'more' entertainment. But, does it matter that my box can go all the way to channel 900, when in reality there is not one single thing worth watching??? Thank god for the following:

Otherwise, forget cable!

SPORTS
It has been a great week for sports!! What a great Rose Bowl! And what about the refeeres admiting they 'blew' the call (no pun intended) on the Iowa-Florida Outback Bowl, on the closing minute of the game. If Iowa would have gotten the ball, they could have won it!

Yesterday and today the NFL playoff games were very good!

And I would not do justice if I fail to mention the Golden Eagles of Marquette University (my Alma Mater) debuting in the Big East by debuking then undefeated and second ranked UConn by 15 points!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Okay, keep your sports and cable. I want to talk about those jeans. Did they fit well? I love a man in Levis...they hug their butts nice and tight (with the cherry look) and their package is just revealing enough to tease you!

So T, what kind of jeans did you get? Did anyone help you pick them out or did you do it on your own? And how do they fit you????? How about a pix!! LOL

2:15 AM  
Blogger Sweetmiss said...

Um, I agree with Cheri, Pix please! hehe, we women are such perverts. I like men better and khakis. The material is a bit thinner and you can feel so much more......

Okay, change of subject. Did you see my Steeeler's won? I'm so happy. Their my fave team and I love them.

I understand your complaints about cable, but that is my complaint about all TV. I'm trying to talk DH into getting me a Tivo so I won't ever have to see a commercial again. Ugh, I can't stand them.

See, I wasn't totally perverted.....Though I am still wating on that pic.

Sweet

7:48 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Well, if you went shopping with a woman, it is an art! And a costly one at that.

I am chuckling how men's minds differ when it comes to shopping!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Hey T-! Where you been??!?! Haven't stopped by for some Secret Lovers Lane action!! Really thought you'd have something to say about the Soldier Boys!! lol

Are you still shopping for jeans?!?! Damn we're waiting for those hot buns in a live pix...are you shy?? How sweet!! Don't you think so Sweet?!?!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Sweetmiss said...

Yeah, so cute that when we ask for pix he hides. That just makes me want to pinch his cheeks, after I take those jeans off, of course.

Sweet

7:56 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

T, where are youuuuuuu!!!!????


Come out and play with us!!!!! LOL

12:07 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

While I definitely have to say THANK YOU to Cheri and Sweet for their very nice comments..(Im blushing) they did have a party on my site....and I apologize to them for censuring their last comments... but Im just trying to be nice......
T

12:02 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

I feel like a naughty girl who got caught having a party while my parents were out of town. Okay Sweet, we'll have to behave now, T-is back.

Such a nice guy T-, I guess there are some gentleman still left in this world.

Have a great weekend!

1:09 AM  
Blogger EL A. said...

Whenever I feel the need to add more stress to my life and really torture myself I go to the Gap's "wall o' jeans."

I stand before the post apocalyptic wailing wall and search the myriad of choices.

"No, not these...too young!"
"No, not these...not enough room in the ass!"
"No, no f*cking way! Stonewash jeans are not coming back...EVER!"

F*ck it. I'm going to go to Starbucks and have a venti caramel frappacino with whipped cream...then I'll get the pair with the big ass.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home