Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've been TAGged !!

OK... she is out of control; someone PLEASE go and kidnap Lori..She tagged me! Again! Just because she got a new avatar, she thinks she can do this to us.

Seven songs I am into right now

1- Calling All Angels - Train
2- You're beautiful - James Blunt
3- Someday - Nickelback
4- Fever for the Flava - Hot Action Cop
5- Lean wit it Rock with it _ Dem Franchize Boyz
6- So Sick - Ne Yo
7- My Humps - Black Eyed Peas

Do me a favor.. check them out!! I hope you like them!

7 Comments:

Blogger RIP Posts said...

I have Feva for the Flava video on my blog!! Absolutely fabulous song!! Love the lyrics and the beat is rocking!!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Funny (or sad)Rebecca that I had to learn about this song from an 11 yrs old. But from the first moment I heard it, I loved it.
T

11:39 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Kidnap me!!!!.....You're not getting rid of me that easy!!

You're Beautiful......Is a real catchy song...Have you seen the video??

1:07 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

What great songs! I have Fever of the Flava on my blog right now!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

I think Lori is being sarcastic.....!!!!

What would you like me to feature next?

T

11:21 AM  
Blogger I ROCK!!!!! said...

Cool blog please check mine out it is called NIGHTSTAR check my sisters to it is called Angelica writes.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

What would I like you to feature next???....Hmmmm I didn't want to point this out....BUT it has been a week today!!!...LOL

Have a great day!!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home