Sunday, March 26, 2006

My 50th post!!!

So here I am at my 50th post. Yup, Im still a newbie!!! But before anyone asks, here are the 50 things about me you always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask.

1- I was born in the upper west side of Manhattan.
2- I grew up (moved when I was 3) in Puerto Rico
3- I went to college in Milwaukee (Go Marquette!).
4- I was pretty much a 4.0 student all the way thru high school.
5- I quickly flunked a class my first semester, freshman year in college; Business Calculus.
6- I used to sing at weddings, parties, etc, until my voice changed at puberty.
7- I used to wear ugly corrective shoes for my flat-Fred Flinstones- feet.
8- Im an only child.
9- Some thought I would grow up to be a mama's boy when I was a kid; my dad changed that.
10- I wasn't that athletic; but that changed in the 5th grade.
11- I was an all around darn good athlete.
12- I can claim my first girlfriend in the second grade.
13- I learned how to dance in the 8th grade and could imitate John Travolta step by step
14- That reminds me that I could also do any of the Michael Jackson moves in college.
15- I was always well dressed.
16- I never really liked the game of telling woman 'bs' just to get some.
17- My first time was a GreenBay Packer cheerleader (lord I hope she doesnt find this)
18- I went on my first panty raid in college, not really knowing what was I supposed to do.
19- The nice guy that I am, I still regret the opportunities I let go off in college.
20- I had a radio show.
21- I dated a high school girl while in college; she was way too hot to pass on (Hi Carrie!)
22- I dated the local girl with the black Trans Am!
23- Never puked once while in college.
24- Then again, I didnt remember where I parked my car during my 21st birthday.
25- My first time getting sick was during happy hour, after smelling my date's Jack & Coke.
26- My second time getting sick was after smelling tequila the morning after a party.
27- I walked in on a naked-passed out roommate; I opened the windows to get him to cover up
only to find him later, passed-out hugging the toilet with a towel over his groin.
28- I am a very nice person, but dont do me wrong; I can get really mean.
29- I always have had many 'friends'; but only a handful of real true friends.
30- Its great to know that to those close friends, I am loyal, dependable, and trustworthy.
31- One day my dad told me I had to stop been picky or I would end up alone; was he right?
32- While I have always been a good student, person, etc, gaining an edge has done me good.
33- I love oatmeal and I also love Cheerios but I cannot have them on working days.
34- I might not be your 100% guy; I dont scratch, I dont spit, Im mindful of my actions.
35- At 5'9, I can palm a basketball.
36- I love the music of Prince.
37- I am very passionate; although many people had to tell me before I figured it out.
38- Add these three plus being latin, scorpio, and knowing how to dance and.... Im very sexual!
39- I own about 15 watches.
40- When I went to college I couldn't pronounce beach; I would say bitch!
41- I have made love while overlooking the lights of Times Square.
42- I have had sex while driving a mustang convertible on the Pacific Coast Hwy, around Malibu
43- Like many others, I strayed a few feet from the NY Marathon route in order to pee.
44- My right leg has suffered a broken ankle, a 3rd degree sprained, an achilles tendon strain, plantar fascitis, shin splints and a meniscus tear. I now swear it is 1/8 of an inch shorter.
45- I used to be terrified of serious rides at the park; now find me the worst roller coaster!
46- I'm a coke-aholic. Although I started drinking Pepsi.
47- I loooooovvvveeeeee coffee!
48- I am a night owl.
49- I used to be an eucharistical minister at church.
50- Im not sure if Im looking forward to my 100th post.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

"20"....Radio show??

"41".....I bet that was AWESOME!!!

"50"....You're doing great....I think I'm at 165 now!!!

Have a great day!!!!

1:01 AM  
Blogger EL A. said...

Dude! I just crested over 1700 posts!
Woo Hoo...rock on...you've got a world of posting ahead of you!!!

Lee
http://leechainclan.blogspot.com

11:20 AM  
Blogger SPG said...

I love Prince's music, too.

Pretty good list of life experiences you've got going there.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Sweetmiss said...

First of all, lay off the caffeine! You know how bad it is for you. I know, it's an addiction we all have, but ya goota give it up, lol.

You had a radio show? Somehow that does not surprise me, makes me wonder about how your voice sounds though.

I'm curious about the sex in the mustang while driving, could I have a demonstration please? ;)

Can't wait till your 100th post.

Sweet

6:46 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

Nbr 17 - Facts, man. Facts. More input.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Wow!! You are a sexual thing!! Nice, Times Square...now that is hot!! You are certainly a surprise, you seem so reserve and quiet--I should have known you were a latin lover!!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Not sure how I missed this post! It's a great one too and I can relate to several of them and am envious of a few others. :) Happy blogging and posting ---- not hurry up and get to the 100th!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home