Friday, April 28, 2006

HAPPY HOUR!!

Its Happy Hour time!! Welcome to 'my bar'!!

Here in Fort Lauderdale is 83 degrees, not that humid, and partly sunny... Im having a cocktail..an Apple Martini.

We will be open all weekend. Bring your friends! What are you having!!??

Southern Sweetheart is the first one to arrive and she would like a melon ball. 2 or 3.. ? darn girl.. lets start you off easily!

Erika has waddled in after a well deserved shower and we are serving her a bud light.

{{Cheri}}! lets get you set for the weekend... a Shuddering Orgasm...

April stopped by and thought she missed it. Due to her last post, a bottle of Southern Comfort awaits.

SLOW WEEKEND.. many lurkers.. not too many takers... But we are serving all weekend long!

Des is stopping by!! B4 u go.. let's pour, a little Bailey's, a little Kahlua, some whipped cream, this should "fill her up".. what does that make ladies? A "blow job"! By the way, checkk out Des' tees store!

While the switch has been turn on the sign, I want to honour the last requests;

Here is the other Melon for SS....

Here is the Corona Light for my friend Lori (who doesnt want to tell
you Haulover beach is a nude beach.

Finally,Welcome Kate! Thanks for your nice comment. I scanned your blog and it seemed very nice too; I have to go back and spend sometime there. I focused on your "In Honor of My Mother" post. Go to my Feb archives, and take a look at my "Happy Birthday Mom" post. And in honor of that CHEERS!! Here is your Dirty Vodka Martini!

The Bar is officially closed! Stop by next week, and we'll get going another social gathering!

11 Comments:

Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Save me a seat and have me a Melon Ball waiting... I'll be there shortly.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

or two or three..... :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger erika said...

I will have a Bud Light please!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Cheri said...

Hmm....so many choices...Cosmopolitan, Sex on the Beach, or baby....mix me up something that will give me the Feva for the Flava all weekend long........XOXOXO

12:41 AM  
Blogger April said...

Damn...I missed happy hour.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Desireous said...

What a lovely bar, so inviting! I just had to stop in!

Hugs
Des

11:45 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Bar still open?

8:59 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Happy Hour....Ohhh yea....just what I need after a long weekend!!!!

Corona Light would be great!!!

2003 Hubby and I vacationed in FT L.....and on the strip there was this place we hung out at....but don't have a clue what the name of it was....but it was hopping....Actually the whole strip was hopping.....I do hate the traffic there.....So you ever been to Hollaway Beach???....LOL....I think that's the name!!!!

2:22 AM  
Blogger kate said...

what a fun blog! I dont know ya but I will have a dirty vodka martini if you are still serving!

cheers!! Kate

10:00 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Dang T you take such good care of us!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Well with such wonderful attention you can bet I'll be stopping by a lot more!

Hugs
Des

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home