Saturday, April 08, 2006

Your Passion is Purple!

These little quizzes at Blogthings.com still amaze me. Someone once wrote to me that these were good when you had nothing to blog about. Well, maybe; but they are indeed fun, strangely and surprisingly pretty accurate.

Did you know that my favorite color is Purple? Well check the first quizz out!
Your Passion is Purple!
You've got a ton of passion, but you don't always wear it on your sleeve.If something truly excites you, you let your inner intensity shine through.But otherwise, your passion tends to morph into energy ... which you never lack.You're a balanced man, knowing when to turn on the fire in your heart.

What Color is Your Passion?


Here is the other one. I am a scorpio. The quizz says that my true love is a scorpio; someone like me?

Your True Love Is a Scorpio
Why you'll love a Scorpio:
Strong and sexy, Scorpio will overpower you into falling in love (before you even realize it!).You'll love being swept away by Scorpio - into a world of insane passion. Why a Scorpio will love you:
You don't mind letting your Scorpio take the reigns, as long as you know you're truly cared for.Loyal and devoted, you would never do anything to set off insanely jealous Scorpio.


What Sign Is Your True Love?

The next one is the age I act. While I am 41, I know that I act much younger; the quizz 'confirms' it. Although by the quizz definition of 40, my mind seems to be getting there.

You Are 30 Years Old
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?


And how about my inner child; yes, he is rarely cynical or jaded, and I cherishes the details of life.

Your Inner Child Is Surprised
You see many things through the eyes of a child.Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.You cherish all of the details in life.Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.

How Is Your Inner Child?


Hum... no words about the next one!!!

Your Heart Is Red
You're a passionate lover - you always have a huge fire in your heart.Too bad it's hard for you to be passionate about just one person!
Your flirting style: Outgoing and sexy
Your lucky first date: Drinks and dancing
Your dream lover: Is both stable and intense
What you bring to relationships: Honesty


What Color Heart Do You Have?

Finally, my favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream is Phish Food (chocolate ice cream with pieces of chocolate, gooey marshmallow and a swirl of caramel) so I thought I would die if it showed up on this quizz. IT DID!!!!! I did not like the 'gooey and fudgey' part of it, but its funny!!

You Are Phish Food Ice Cream
You've been described as gooey and fudgey. Sorry.

What Flavor Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Are You?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Very good quiz results!! I have to take them

9:39 AM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Cheri;

I'll know for certain these quizzes are some sort of voodoo if in What Kind of Ben and Jerry's ice cream are you, you come out as CHERRY Garcia!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Interesting!!!

Oh yea....I like your bike....I said BIKE...LOL...The one I did with a back ground....was with the bike...I love bike riding!!!

Have a great day!!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Well, if your favorite color is purple and you are a scorpio, I can only imagine....

Happy Spring, Easter, y pasas y buen dia.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home