Sunday, July 09, 2006

2006 WORLD CUP FINALS!!

...................................

FRANCE ..........VS. .......ITALY

It does not get any SEXIER than this match folks!

Can you think of any other two most romantic, culture ladden, and full of beautiful people, countries that can meet in the finals of the 2006 World Cup Finals?

Arc d'Triomphe vs. Colosseum

Pastry vs. Pasta.
Champagne vs. Asti Aspumante
French Bread vs Italian Bread
French Dressing vs Italian Dressing

Je t´aime vs. Ti amo (I love you)
vous êtes beau vs siete bei (you are beautiful)

French Cheeses (Brie,Blue Cheese,Roquefort,Munster) vs. Italian Cheeses (parmessan, mozzarella,riccotta, provolone).

FRENCH COFFEE VS ITALIAN COFFEE (you can kill me right here!)

'Un baiser' on a boat down the Seine vs. 'un bacio' on a gondola in Venice ( a kiss)

I do not have a favorite here. Let's call it a tie, let's all go to BERLIN, let the beer flow, and have a big party! That is my vote!

But seriously, if anything I have to say that this is an exquisite final for an otherwise ho-hum cup. And that I wish that the only one player that has excited me with his play in this cup wins it on his last game of his career; Zinedine Zidane

18 Comments:

Blogger Awareness said...

Great game! Valipolcella, amore and tortellini! Italia wins one for this bella!

However, a shame that Zidane was caught head butting.....I feel for the guy. His last game ever and doesn't have the chance to play til the end....

5:14 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

great post Tony. but I have to say I can't pull for the French in anything. Go Italy! :)

12:15 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Berlin? Party? OK, now you're talking!

10:03 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Ohh I want to go to Berlin!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

ITALIA!

11:46 AM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Awareness.. what Zidane did receives no pityness from me. Although after the shock, I was laughing... hum I learn some self defense maneuver!

SS... gee.. with as much as I like French kissing.. too bad!

GE.. vas??

Erika.. Vas?

Melanie.. sure ..sure.. why didndt you say that yesterday..before the game started.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Si!!! Vamos?

2:11 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a double meaning...

Vas in german means what.
But I also meant it in spanish as , are you going?

very good!
T

2:32 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Did someone say beer?? Party??? Berlin would be fun. Can I come??

2:33 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

I-------> Thinking about changing the name of his subdivision complex to BERLIN!!

Of course Leigh!! "Come on down"!!

T

2:40 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

What's my prize?

Yeah, Leighs coming too!

2:44 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

*wink
*wink
*wink
*wink
*wink
*wink
*wink

2:52 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

OK, now just shake that ass for me again and we'll call it even!

3:28 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Only i fyou wrtie a poem about it.... >;-D

3:41 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

you may call it.. FINALLY, FINALLY!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I'll tell you what I'll do, you shake your ass for me, and I'll write that poem, but, I'm going to call it, "T beats Derek Jeter!"

What do you think? *wink

3:52 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Nah...
I changed my mind..
Tit for tat...
(( shaking my computer ))
hum, not the same...
T

4:12 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Changed your mind? Tit for tat?

Hmmm.....

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home