Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Audio HNT

So HNT is here. I have not posted one and chances are very good I wont.

But, yes I succumb also, and after a few requests, and a little "wheeling and dealing" here I am exposing not only more of my voice, but a also a few of my 'poetic thoughts'.

In doing this I was reminded of a young person in love, writing things like this on cards to the one(s) I wanted to woe. There are some things like this written in a pad, written for my last love. Maybe I'll share, and maybe I wont. But in telling you this I expose another side of me.

No clicking needed for this HNT. Sorry for the cell audio inefficieny!

With all my humility and not even waiting or wanting to hear a nice comment, I hope you like it!

~T
this is an audio post - click to play

9 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Oh my T-!! That sexy voice, those sexy words...damn, you are hot!! Mmmm, I might have to listen to that over and over and over again!!

10:31 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Hi C..!!
If I knew you were going 2 play it all over and over again I would have kept saying the same phrase... over and over..

11:20 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Oh my T! You do have a sexy voice. I am glad someone put in a special request.

11:22 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

oh my E.. you do have a sexy A(hem).. IIM glad many sent in those requests!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Woo Hoo! So, I listened to this, and then listened again, and I must say, I was right the first time.

You have a sexy voice! I know I appreciate you doing the audio!

11:00 AM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Well, this side of you comes as no suprise! Wow!

Thank you for all your kind words and support regarding my upcoming trip...

7:24 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

THANKS GE!!
You should see the sexy rhymes I can create!! *wink

{{{Barbara}}}.. oh oh.. (hiding) is that good or bad!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I agree with the other ladies here --- sexy voice T...but then I expected no less. :)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

It is amazing how revealing your voice can be. Happy HNT!! Sorry I'm so late.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home