Thursday, August 10, 2006

Things that Im pondering!

Okay, so blogger once again is being a bitch by not letting me upload pictures.... darn just when I was getting ready to debut my HNT.........NOT!

So here are the things that Im pondering about that you might be able to help me out with;

1- Why when you asked people if they find a geenie lamp, what three wishes will they ask for, they say something stupid like money, something else and something else..? ME ? Three wishes??? Another geenie lamp, and another and another...! Gee.. I didn't ace math when I was younger just to be able to figure out the 15% discounts at Macy's!

2- And by the way, one of those wishes.. the ability to experience Multiple Orgams (at once not in a day.... duh!!!!) And that would mean more than two!

3- If I was mute, and knew how to do sign language, if I cuss, would I just go and 'wash my hands with soap" or not touch my mother with them?

4- Why do people tend to do the opposite of what they really want? "care for some of my Oreos?" --'not really'..... riiiigghhhhhtttt! And why when Im the person being offed something, if I grab it right away, they look at me funny? Did they expect me so say no? Then, stop teasing! Dont offer!

5- This was sort of inspired by an Erika post the other day; well at least I was reminded of it. Why would woman want to fake an O...?? If you want to fake me out.. tell me I suck!! "Nah.. that aint doing it for me" "can you grab my nail filer?" .. make me work harder!! Make me sweat! Go ahead and take revenge; make me follow instructions. Then there wont be a need to fake it! ---- Ok, ok, so I have done it a couple of times so the drunk girl can finally pass out! Fine.. you got me!

6- Where does all the lint trapped in my dryers' filter come from? I just washed the darn clothes.

7- Cyberworld; fantasy, or reality? And if its mostly fantasy, why would any one else living the 'fantasy' would get expereince real emotions like jealousy?

8- Have you ever said something like "live your life" ..."enjoy yourself"..?? Well then let me ask, have you taken a chance recently? Have you pushed the boundaries of life to the best of your abilities?

9- If the world is round, and antartica is way to my north.. am I standing sideways or am I upside down?

10- Why are people afraid of the dark? I can see shit! Boogie man can be standing there and I wouldn't have a clue!

.............Im going dark..... Good night!

3 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

OK well faking an "O" well it might not be you. But hey if you want to work up a sweat. Go for it.

Cyber world mmm I think that 50/50 and you still can get hurt and jealous.

Ohhh and I enjoy myself when I can. (with batteries)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Crimson said...

I like this.. cool list :)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

What a great list. You have a warped mind, which is probably why I enjoy stopping by for a visit.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home