Friday, September 08, 2006

100 things about me... well maybe

(If you dont have time to read them all.. make sure to the bottom and read the last part).

1- I was born in the upper west side of Manhattan.
2- I grew up (moved when I was 3) in Puerto Rico
3- I went to college in Milwaukee (Go Marquette!).
4- I was pretty much a 4.0 student all the way thru high school.
5- I quickly flunked a class my first semester, freshman year in college; Business Calculus.
6- I used to sing at weddings, parties, etc, until my voice changed at puberty.
7- I used to wear ugly corrective shoes for my flat-Fred Flinstones- feet.
8- Im an only child.
9- Some thought I would grow up to be a mama's boy when I was a kid; my dad changed that. 10- I wasn't that athletic; but that changed in the 5th grade.
11- I was an all around darn good athlete.
12- I can claim my first girlfriend in the second grade.
13- I learned how to dance in the 8th grade and could imitate John Travolta step by step
14- That reminds me that I could also do any of the Michael Jackson moves in college.
15- I was always well dressed.
16- I never really liked the game of telling woman 'bs' just to get some.
17- My first time was a GreenBay Packer cheerleader (lord I hope she doesnt find this)
18- I went on my first panty raid in college, not really knowing what was I supposed to do.
19- The nice guy that I am, I still regret the opportunities I let go off in college.
20- I had a radio show.
21- I dated a high school girl while in college; she was way too hot to pass on (Hi Carrie!)
22- In college I dated the local girl with the black Trans Am!
23- Never puked once while drinking in college.
24- Then again, I didnt remember where I parked my car during my 21st birthday.
25- My first time getting sick on a plane, after sepdning the aftrernoon at happy hour.
26- My second time getting sick was after smelling tequila the morning after a party.
27- I walked in on a naked-passed out roommate; I opened the windows to get him to cover up only to find him later, passed-out hugging the toilet with a towel over his groin.
28- I am a very nice person, but dont do me wrong; I can get really mean.
29- I always have had many 'friends'; but only a handful of real true friends.
30- Its great to know that to those close friends, I am loyal, dependable, and trustworthy.
31- One day my dad told me I had to stop been picky or I would end up alone; was he right?
32- While I have always been a good student, person, etc, gaining an edge has done me good. 33- I love oatmeal and I also love Cheerios but I cannot have them on working days.
34- I might not be your 100% guy; I dont scratch, I dont spit, Im mindful of my actions.
35- At 5'9, I can palm a basketball.
36- I love the music of Prince.
37- I am very passionate; although many people had to tell me before I figured it out.
38- Add these three plus being latin, scorpio, and knowing how to dance and.... Im very sexual! 39- I own about 15 watches.
40- When I went to college I couldn't pronounce beach; I would say bitch!
41- I have made love while overlooking the lights of Times Square.
42- I have had sex while driving a mustang convertible on the Pacific Coast Hwy, around Malibu 43- Like many others, I strayed a few feet from the NY Marathon route in order to pee.
44- My right leg has suffered a broken ankle, a 3rd degree sprained, an achilles tendon strain, plantar fascitis, shin splints and a meniscus tear. I now swear it is 1/8 of an inch shorter.
45- I used to be terrified of serious rides at the park; now find me the worst roller coaster!
46- I'm a coke-aholic. Although I started drinking Pepsi.
47- I loooooovvvveeeeee coffee!
48- I am a night owl.
49- I used to be an eucharistical minister at church.
50- My naughtiest moment? Once I had a double 'one-night stand'.
51- My favorite TV show right now is 24.
52- My favorite reality show is "Amazing Race".
53- The first car I sported around was a red Volkswagen Rabbit.
54- The first car I bought used was a Mazda 323.
55- The first car I bought new was a Volkswagen JETTA!
56- I drive a black BWM
57- I have only loved one woman in my life
58- IM very picky! The women at my local Macy's shoes dept and watches say so.
59- I own about 27 pair of shoes (10 of them brown, 2 burgundy, 15 black)
60- I like the numbers 5, 11, 12, 14, 17, 21 (you play them, you win, you share!!)
61- I tear up when I see real life-spontaneous- drama unfolding (joy, anger, sadness)
62- I told a teacher my junior year of college that I would write a book in 20 years.
63- I am one year behind, but I started.
64- "The Logical Song" by Supertramp is my all time favorite
65- Despite a history of going out with blondes, my all time favorite women have dark hair.
66- While I like my Marlins, I grew up loving the Yankees. I like the Heat. And while I love football, I am not crazy for a specific team.
67- However I wore 88 in my pee wee years since Lynn Swann was my favorite player
68- I have had the feeling of hitting a ball out of a baseball park!
69- As a volunteer in the Florida Lipton Tournament, I drove Andre Aggassi's sister.
70- I have had the opportunity to meet in person two of my former 'fantasy' women; Farrah Fawcett and Kathy Ireland
71- If I could have anyone right now I'd probably wish for Jessica Simpson
72- If Paris Hilton offered herself I am most likely to say no.
73- I have never had a desire to own a boat.
74- Once, I walked out of a Pizza Hut because neither I nor my friend had money.
75- If I was granted a wish right now I would erradicate cancer
76- I have never hated anyone but in the last year I have learned to dislike very strongly.
77- I have been online since 1994.. dont know many others that have been around that long.

Well... here is the deal.... 23 left... it is up to you to ask me questions so that we can make up those 23...

T

14 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Lets see what to ask ummmmm.....

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Biggest Regret?

Fondest Memory?

11:12 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Never puked in college? You're my new hero!

Best job?

Worst job?

5:16 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

LOL ERika.. wow..

78.. I was late.. I was 17..
79.. Not staying at my mothers side from the moment I arrived to the hospital to the moment she officially passed away.
80.. Taking my Mom to NY the winter prior .. to her first broadway show.. our first snowfall together in our adult lives.

10:23 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Hey fred!!

81.. Best Job.. darn.. I fretted about something all day.. and now you ARE OUTING ME.. Flight Attendant.

82.. worst job.. LMAO.. as a teenage boy I was 'recruited' to break a picket line .. a job at a luxurious hotel in Puerto Rico.. sounds good .. huh? Well.. It was pretty much CLEANING all the kitchens!! I didnt last more than three days.. my cousin and I met for lunch.. and walk out of there .. didnt even go back for the check!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Great list! And flight attendant??? hhahaa! Love it! :) Bet you were a great one.

Let me think about my questions..... I'll be back

12:40 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

OK, you need to go back to COKE! Pepsi...Yuck!

Good to learn more about you, you naughty boy!

More questions? OK, let's see...

Favorite color?
Black ink or blue?
Do you still dance?
Want to get married?
Want kids?
Most embarrassing moment?

There, how's that?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Congrats on your list.....Harder than you think isn't it??

1 thing you are determined you will do in your life ...that you haven't done yet???

Have a great day!!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

A flight attendant! How cool! If I were tewntysomething, I'd love the travel benefits.

6:51 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

GE... I wrote I was a coke-aholic!!
And whats up with the naughty boy comment?? wink*

0k.. 83.. Favorite colour.. in the first BATMAN movie Kim Basinger is trying to fool the joker by teasing him and complimenting him.. she runs out of compliments and says "and you are so purple; I LOVE PURPLE"!

84 Black or blue.. mostly blue...especially when I signed a letter.

85 I Still can dance..
86 WOuld love to get married!
87 Would Love to have kids!
88.. most embarrasing moment..? hum.. have to come back to this one.

8:43 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Hi Lori!!!

89 Most determined thing to do is to have my own business.

8:45 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Hey Fred...
I was wondering whether I was going to write the 9.11 post without making reference to the fact that becuase of my old job it affected me in a much different way!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Awareness said...

Great list......
here are a few for you.........
Favourite book?
Favourite movie?
If you could choose a destination anywhere in the world where would it be?
Most memorable date?
Greatest fear?

PS.....I failed calculus too! So, I"m thinkin' maybe passionate people and calculus don't mix. :)

10:30 PM  
Blogger TMelendez said...

Hey Aw!

90.. favorite book.. The Road Less TRaveled.

91 .. favorite movie .. The GodFather

92..Destination? France... from Paris to Nice

93.. Most memorable date? As in a specific time or a specific companion?

94..Biggest Fear..? Unfulfillment.. not getting to self-actualization.

And about that calculus thing.. you are up to something

8:33 PM  
Blogger Awareness said...

Hi there.

Favourite date? I meant companion, but now that you asked......favourite date time would be a good question too.

Paris to Nice? Wonderful choice!! In May when it's just the right temperature......wonderful breakfast in Paris, on the balcony overlooking the hustle bustle of the Latin Quartier..train to Nice......get off the train in Nice and head down to the beautiful shoreline for a stroll to find a cafe table to sit and enjoy the stunning scenery over a carafe of exquisite wine. How's that??

Self-actualization......we all have glimpses of it everyday. It would be nice if it lasted longer though now wouldn't it?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home